Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Q1 2016 Highlights
- Revenue of $287 million, down 1 percent year-over-year in U.S. dollar terms with core revenue up 3 percent year-over-year
- GAAP gross margin of 73.5 percent
- Non-GAAP gross margin of 74.8 percent
- Fully diluted GAAP EPS of $0.07 and fully diluted non-GAAP EPS of $0.16
- EBITDA of $30 million or $0.24 per share
- Cash and short-term investments of $329 million as of March 31, 2016