Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Q1 2014 Highlights
- Quarterly revenue of $285 million, down 1% YOY
- Record orders for a first quarter
- Fully diluted GAAP EPS of $0.15 and fully diluted non-GAAP EPS of $0.21
- EBITDA of $41 million or $0.32 per share
- Record cash and cash equivalents of $410 million