Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Q4 2013 Highlights
- Fourth quarter revenue of $301 million, flat year-over-year
- Continued revenue growth in LabVIEW, academic, CompactRIO and NI CompactDAQ products
- Fully diluted GAAP EPS of $0.25 and fully diluted non-GAAP EPS of $0.31
- EBITDA of $56 million or $0.44 per share
- Cash balance increased by $49 million to $393 million
- Dividend increased from $0.14 per share to $0.15 per share